Discuss Don't you just love the SNP...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

dull dull ..... so much for a grown up debate.

Nearly EVERY time Nicola Sturgeon opens her gob, she blames Westminster or the "Tory" Government - even when we had the coelition..... she blamed the Tories.

I was listening to a Welsh MP earlier commenting on the jobs lost in South Wales and he was positive about other job gains that had happened over recent years. Nicola could learn a lot from the way this chap conducted himself.

very tedious.

Perhaps I do, rather her than the idiot Trump chap and his broad brush approach to blame, which you share with him.

Problem is matey, is that the EU wants all the 28 countries to be too similar, which in turn is making a lot of residents of countries very angry about their inability to be "different".

Poor you. That'll do it for me. You have nothing to say, so I'll wait to see if someone actually wants debate.

Matey - I've lost the plot with the Scots - before the independence vote, which was a big vote to stay, they wanted to go and said they could make it work.

Now the oil price has crashed and the SNP have gone very quiet..... except for a minimum price for alcohol.

I'm waiting for the SNP to increase YOUR income tax by 3%, so they can implement their spending plans...... but I'm not holding my breath!

So, you're fuelled by, let me see, no facts whatsoever. There was a narrow vote to stay, the SNP haven't gone quiet at all, hence this thread, and the oil price hasn't quietened anyone here down, because it plays a rather platry part in our economy, as pointed out before. As for the 3% increase in tax, don't hold your breath. Highly unlikely. There's a reason the SNP have been successful, and that's the fact that they kind of know a bit about politics. With your unwillingness to accept what's in front of your face, you're getting a bit embarrassing now.

So, you're fuelled by, let me see, no facts whatsoever.

You haven't posted anything to substantiate anything you have said

There was a narrow vote to stay, the SNP haven't gone quiet at all, hence this thread, and the oil price hasn't quietened anyone here down, because it plays a rather platry part in our economy, as pointed out before.

I assume you mean that oil is a PALTRY sum as part of the Scottish economy so exactly where is the major Scottish revenue coming from if oil is a such meagre part of the economy

Wee Eck and his sidekick were always keen to point out that the oil was Scottish oil even when Orkney and Shetland suggested having their own independence referendum for independence from Scotland and determine their own fate Wee Eck was adamant that they had no right to the oil revenue as it belonged to Scotland ask yourself this if it not important to the Scottish economy why was he so vociferous in his claim to it

As for the 3% increase in tax, don't hold your breath. Highly unlikely.

Hope your right!!

There's a reason the SNP have been successful, and that's the fact that they kind of know a bit about politics.

Politics is the ability to lie and lie some more. The SNP have been successful in rallying the troops by down crying the nasty south and reinvigorating the hatred of the English that has existed for many years

With your unwillingness to accept what's in front of your face, you're getting a bit embarrassing now.

So are you. Your counter arguments solely rely on down crying other posters using in your opinion the wrong sources for their information without anything to back up your claims. Dig into the balance sheets or are you going to claim creative accounting is twisting the figures in favour of the wrong side

Agree

Time the mods closed this as it is going round in circles.

Of course, you could always move on if the debate's boring to you. I'm not sdurprised at Murdoch since he's not even attempted real debate yet, but clearly there are others who don't want to take part but don't want to allow anyone else to either.

Of course, you could always move on if the debate's boring to you. I'm not sdurprised at Murdoch since he's not even attempted real debate yet, but clearly there are others who don't want to take part but don't want to allow anyone else to either.

That's because you haven't written anything worthy of debating!

I have been following this with interest. Up till recent posts it's been a great debate, but as Ian has stated it's just going round in circles now. My opinion anyhow. I would like it to carry on, but as a proper debate without the childish name calling and bringing the same old comments out again and again.

Reply to Don't you just love the SNP...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock