• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Eaton mem 2 & 3 mcbs in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Blackout

Hi Having a clear out and I have a number of mcbs for sale

memshield 2 mcbs some are used and some are used approx 50/50

single pole
type Bs 3ph type B

b6 x 1 b20 x 5
b10 x 10 b32 x 1
b16 x 2
b20 x 2
b32 x2

type Cs 3ph type C

c6 x 3 c10 x 2
c10 x 32 c32 x 3
c16 x 6
c20 x 20
c32 x 6
c40 x 1

3ph type D

D16 x 1

memsheld 3 or Eaton as its known, all new

type C

c10 x 22
c16 x 13
c20 x 7
c32 x 23

type B

b20 x 10

do have some rcbos in 20a and 32a these are new but no box.

open to sensible offer if you want to buy the lot. need the space. collection is prefered.

Reply to Eaton mem 2 & 3 mcbs in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and am hoping someone can give me some advice, as I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to these things. I'm...
Replies
Views
any industrial electricans requiring parts. good prices. offers accepted on the following: 415v door opener good working order. atex rated...
Replies
Views
8 MK metal dual RCD consumer units. All come fully loaded with 100A main switch, 2 x 63A RCDs, and 10 MCBs (1 x B40, 4 x B32, 2 x B16, 3 x B6)...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone May be someone could shed some insight on the sizing and provide some suggestions: 3 phase Generators (400 V, 50 Hz) have the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I've had another clear out. I thought I'd offer it up to you guys before I whack it on eBay. I'm ideally looking for an offer on...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock