Discuss Eicr in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

First impression, without thinking too long about it...
C2 for the single insulated tails, seems to apply to other henley blocks too
Another C1 if it's possible to actually touch that copper, otherwise C2

(IMHO quicker to fix the exposed copper tail than code it if client is willing.)

(IMHO quicker to fix the exposed copper tail than code it if client is willing.)
Thanks mate
As above would take 5 minutes to re-terminate , if the job allows for
I always try and get permission to fix small quick things. Rarely is this refused!
My pet hate is seeing "Missing 2 Colours sticker" or "Missing RCD Test Label" on a report, I want to scream "just slap one on!"
Get this a lot mate with stickers etc, due to this being in full production it’s a bit harder to just shut stuff down so arranged with clients for a sat morning shut down quick fix

Bit concerning the poor IP ratings on the Henley blocks.

Looking at the henley block in the foreground of the picture is the bottom corner damaged or has it become brittle due to the material aging

Looking at the henley block in the foreground of the picture is the bottom corner damaged or has it become brittle due to the material aging
Yep good shout. This is fast becoming "replace Henley blocks"

Heads up for the OP, don't mount new ones on the wall neatly touching each other, you won't get the covers on afterwards!
Never done that, honest ?

Reply to Eicr in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock