Discuss Electrical priciple assignment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi ,I hope everyone is ok self isolation .
My head is hurts now .
i need to little advice or help for some question my assignment please .
1D,2G,H,I and 5-6.
[automerge]1585840706[/automerge]
Hi ,I hope everyone is ok self isolation .
My head is hurts now .
i need to little advice or help for some question my assignment please .
1D,2G,H,I and 5-6.
9A35B6D5-F191-4287-8246-BB58563BB192.jpegE3D7A1F4-19CB-482E-95B6-D9CF733D35CC.jpegD1E1C51D-0286-4D39-AA31-0D7AAE3EB30A.jpeg

The common view is that you're more likely to get help if you show us what you've got so far for the questions you are struggling with.

This is useful because it can highlight what you understand, what you potentially don't and any hole in the supporting knowledge required.

Have a go at the questions and post your answers.

If this is the written project part of the science section of an EAL Level 3 qualification, it is hard... it's meant to be.

The common view is that you're more likely to get help if you show us what you've got so far for the questions you are struggling with.

This is useful because it can highlight what you understand, what you potentially don't and any hole in the supporting knowledge required.

Have a go at the questions and post your answers.

If this is the written project part of the science section of an EAL Level 3 qualification, it is hard... it's meant to be.

Thank you mate , but I can’t send my answer my question, because everybody should be copy paste.
I said , When difficult 1d, after 2f.
Number 3 , impedance .

If you've written them out, then take a photo and post that. If you've got them electronically... copy and paste is easy, and if you can't photograph them, you could give us the basics of your answer (the answer and your reasoning for example).

And... if this is the written science project portion of the EAL Level 3, it's an assignment you should be doing yourself because it's a marked portion of the qualification.

We're all for helping, but simply giving you answers is not going to help you... as the old saying goes... give a man a fish, feed him for a day... teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

Who said lazy? I didn't. All I've tried to do is explain to you how you'll get better help and perhaps more importantly... why it's better.
I can’t see any answers, mean help your previous post , too much talking.
No talking just doing the jobs mate ok????
I pass 3 exam and 2 assignment done my self , but now college is close COV19.
Sorry for asking for help .
Please delete my post .
I’m very disappointed ☹️.
Thank you .

I can’t see any answers, mean help your previous post , too much talking.
No talking just doing the jobs mate ok????
I pass 3 exam and 2 assignment done my self , but now college is close COV19.
Sorry for asking for help .
Please delete my post .
I’m very disappointed ☹.
Thank you .

You've completely misinterpreted what I've said.

The point is before we can help you, we need to understand why you're struggling to answer the questions. Take question 5 for example... is that you don't understand the symbols used? is it that you know what they are but can't quite figure out how it works? is it that you've not covered it yet? Each of those requires a different response to help you learn, so only when we know why you are having difficulties can we help in the most appropriate way.

This is why we ask you to tell us what you have. If you don't have anything at all for them, then here's some starters...

1D - This is assessing your understanding of star-delta motors. There are lots of tutorials about this on the internet and I know this answer is provided in most of them.

5 - The question tells you it's a 3ph DOL starter, have you ever covered these? Encountered them at work? Maybe lookup circuit symbols and try and piece together what the items are for part (a)

6 - Inverter drives may also be referred to as variable frequency drives. Does that help you at all? If not, google "variable frequency drives" and have a read about what they are and what they can do, then apply that to the question.

Zaprinski - (great moniker!). Let us see if we can eat this elephant together one mouthful at a time. The deal is you start off by showing me your answers to Question 1 - fair enough?

To save some time - when you reply with a copy of your Question 1 parts a to c - I want you to calculate (and show me)the power dissipated in one of the 11 Ohm resistors for the star connected case of c(i).

I look at my lap top quite regularly.

I'll let you in on a secret - most of us found these questions hard when we started off so there is no shame in finding it difficult to begin with. But if you want an intellectually easy profession then pick another trade.

:)

Zaprinski, you are in danger of wasting Marconi's time I feel. Have you read his reply? He is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people I have met (in a forum sense) - don't lose this potential source of help.

Zaprinski, you are in danger of wasting Marconi's time I feel. Have you read his reply? He is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people I have met (in a forum sense) - don't lose this potential source of help.

Mate , I can’t see any help for question 4,5,6.
This site is very unprofessional people???
I’m very sad now .
Very disappointed ☹️ ????☹️☹️☹️☹️

I’m very sad now .
Very disappointed ☹ ????☹☹☹☹

Unprofessional? Believe me, there are a lot of very professional and knowledgeable people on here.

I think you've lost all hope of any help now. You can't go through life expecting things to be done for you.

I’m very sad now .
Very disappointed ☹ ????☹☹☹☹

You're simply not getting the point....

For us to help you in the best way for you, we need to know your level of understanding. For us to do that we need to see how you go about answering questions... this will help us decide if it's an error in your understanding or a lack of understanding. This will govern the how we respond.

This is why people want to see your attempts at the questions.

As @DPG just said, there are some amazingly knowledgeable people on here who spend a great deal of their time helping people. @marconi for example has recently helped a guy restore his air conditioning to an operational state with some amazing component level fault finding. The same chap who has offered to help you on the condition that you make an attempt at answering the questions.

Make an attempt at answering them and post it here and you'll get help. But we are not going to simply spoon feed you with information that answers the question because that will not help you in the long run.

And as DPG also states.... carry on with the attitude you've just displayed (calling members unprofessional) and you won't get any help at all.

Reply to Electrical priciple assignment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net