Discuss Electrical Technician HELP!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

Jake Hughes

I'm currently doing my Electrical apprenticeship but I am already wondering what additional courses I can do once I have completed my apprenticeship to be an electrical technician. Any help or links to sites or relevant bodies would be much appreciated.

try a forum search for "courses". loads of info in previous threads.

i would do the 2394 & 2395 i found the 4 month course better than my 3 years in college

they're both I&T courses. colleges do them.

Cheers both just had a look at my collage site and they do it something like £700+ What would that get me I know it's testing and inspecting but would that get me to Technician level, again sorry for all the questions

not to sure how to get the technician level but i would reckon it would take years and you would need to know your stuff not just have a few courses under your belt

Awesome thanks for the help guys I think my company fund courses like this so I wouldn't be out of pocket best bet seems to get a few courses and Certs under my belt and see we're that takes me.

stick in at this forum as well i also l learned more from some people on here than i did at college

They also do that at my college think it's about £500 so I now have a good idea where to go after my apprenticeship

Reply to Electrical Technician HELP!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock