Discuss Electrics magazines in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Pete1985

Hi,

Just a general query about any magazines you would recommend. Are there any that are 'required reading' for installers?

Thanks,

Peter

favourite of mine was always Frazzle....electrifying read! (shoot me now)...favourite section was always Readers 'Lives'... :D (shoulda shot me when u had the chance)

Reply to Electrics magazines in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Hoping someone can clarify for me. I've recently moved into a rental property, the landlord had new electric radiators installed and a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently moved into a house with electric storage heaters and am looking to replace them with electric radiators. Gas and oil are not viable...
Replies
Views
Hi Forum, I had drain cameras plumbing equipment and tools, I was just wondering how much voltage the right drain cameras would have if we...
Replies
Views
I start my BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering in the new year, what book do you recommend to get to help me with my...
Replies
Views
I note that in answer to another EV Charger question a member suggested a 40A breaker would be preferred to a 32A because of many hours at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock