Discuss Fabio in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Quote Fabio Cappello -

'We played well'

Note to Cappello -

England played in RED today................ffs

I don't think foreign managers are right for England. He's not fluent so no matter how much of a managerial expert/tactical genius he is how can he get that across to an all English team.

We need passion, commitment and pride. Just wasn't there today and won't be for a long long time.

Wrong system, how many of the England team play 4-4-2 nowadays? Rooney has had a shocking World Cup, 34 goals for Utd, none for England, why? The team should be built around our best player, not with what the manager is comfortable with. I think they missed Ferdinands pace at the back as well, caught on the break too many times.

Never mind eh, theres always the Euro's in a couple of years :)

Shocking defence today, caught to many times but there again they were chasing the game so there always will be gaps left. Why bring Heskey on??????? Has he got something on Fabio

Wrong system, how many of the England team play 4-4-2 nowadays? Rooney has had a shocking World Cup, 34 goals for Utd, none for England, why? The team should be built around our best player, not with what the manager is comfortable with. I think they missed Ferdinands pace at the back as well, caught on the break too many times.

Never mind eh, theres always the Euro's in a couple of years :)

So that's how Rooney changes a light bulb.
He holds it in the air and the world revolves around him.:D:D:D

I don't think foreign managers are right for England. He's not fluent so no matter how much of a managerial expert/tactical genius he is how can he get that across to an all English team.

We need passion, commitment and pride. Just wasn't there today and won't be for a long long time.

We also need intelligence and the ability to think outside the box. England teams have played 4-4-2 for so long, which barely any of the players use when playing for their clubs. We'd be much better off playing 4-3-3, Rooney on the left, Gerrard on the right and whoever up front, then dropping them in to make a 5-man midfield when defending. Lampard, Barry & Carrick in the centre, all superb passers of the ball.

But I suppose that's why I'm a sparky, not England manager.:D

Beeeeeeeeeeeep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeeep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeeeeeeep BANGGGGGGGGGGG Englands open top bus reversing in to the garage Oops it went wide

England are cack, period.:(

We havn't had a "good" team since 66, just a bunch of overpaid under achievers.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.:)

On the upside, Englands cricketers won the Nat-West series 3-0 against the Aussies.:D

Reply to Fabio in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net