Discuss Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hellmooth

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
After Davesparks putting up a pic of himself for our enjoyment, I though it might be a good idea for anyone interested to post a pic of themselves at work, put a face to a name, just an idea, I'll post one up on Monday when I get back to work!

Re: Faces to names

I found them but unfortunately because of there age of the thread a majority of the genuine photos have expired links and/or members no longer active on the forum, so people will have to (re)post up photos in here if they have the guts lol...
There is a pic of me floating about the forum although I'm in my lets say 'alternative gear' :ninja: if you manage to find it lol... but I'll let you hunt that one down :wink_smile:

There is a pic of me floating about the forum although I'm in my lets say 'alternative gear'

Yeah, that image has scarred us for life.:wink_smile:
Darkwood.jpg

There is a pic of me floating about the forum although I'm in my lets say 'alternative gear' :ninja: if you manage to find it lol... but I'll let you hunt that one down :wink_smile:

It's in the staff room and I've already down loaded it to file just in case a blackmail situation pops up :wink:

There is one of me somewhere with a Mohawk! :punk:

There is one of me somewhere with a Mohawk!
Very fetching but not exactly Leeds Rhinos colours.:smile5:
Paul.M.jpg

Check out Pete999s picture lol
Pete, you look almost human for someone that sports the upside down number of the beast in his internet persona.:smile5:

me.jpg

This is genuinely me at Whitby Goth Fest about 5yrs ago ...just putting it out there before Paul.M does ;)

1918685_1250724353052_241553_n.jpg
Im on the right :)

Last edited:

Here's one of muggins taken a few weeks ago.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Ok Ok the Pressure is on, I don't have any recent ones I hate sefies etc but this was about 6 years ago with my beloved Nan she was one of the most important women I have ever known.

Attachments

• 305359_1571733510300_1321970112_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 413

you will get one soon via pm, dont ask paul or you might get

Yep I just realised what I've asked for, better get the mind bleach ready!!!

Come on then shanky lets see your mug!!!

Ok Ok the Pressure is on, I don't have any recent ones I hate sefies etc but this was about 6 years ago with my beloved Nan she was one of the most important women I have ever known.

Love it, you have not changed much apart from the grey hairs lol. GMES is a top bloke and looks after his Nan. We all tip our hat, respect mate.

Reply to Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net