Discuss Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: Faces to names

And come on Lee lets see that little cute boatrace of yours.

lol..not very good ones as her indoors tends to capture me unaware :eek:mg_smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 247

This as got to become a sticky named the Rogues Gallery!!

Couldn't find anything recent these are from 3 years ago, I'm on the right! And the other is the only pic I have from work, would say it's a shame it's from the back, but it's probably a good thing lol! Cracking view though!

image.jpgimage.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks mate I'll try and post properly in the future lol! :grin:

I loved that shirt, who knows what happened to it but it's no longer part of my wardrobe! That photo was taken down at the Belfry just before a night out in Birmingham, love that place, will be back down next year, will give a shout out to see if any members are close by!

Reply to Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
I have been asked/invited to "post more", lol, so let me make another post right away. I thought of sth worthy to post, of interest to many, I...
Replies
Views
m having a bit of an issue that is proving difficult to resolve. For 2 years I have been having no problems with my setup. I have a 3 zone house...
Replies
Views
Just found this thread, Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/faces-to-names-aka-rogues-gallery.105626/...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock