Discuss Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: Faces to names

Come on then shanky lets see your mug!!!
aa0cf6b1261a89d2210218def2f3b304.jpg

Last edited:

Very funny, also on my wish list is Marvo, Murdoch, Adamw, Mdj, infact I wanna see you all, we all build a mental picture of members and we can be quite shocked when we actually get to see the person for real.
Glennsparks was the biggest surprise for me, not in a bad way he just doesn't look like he sounds, also Paulm was a shock because he sounds quite intelligent on the phone but then you meet him:sifone::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:

Glennsparks was the biggest surprise for me, not in a bad way he just doesn't look like he sounds, also Paulm was a shock because he sounds quite intelligent on the phone but then you meet him:sifone::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:

OUCH, that hurt lol. Dont take the Part P out of Glennsparks,,,, thats my job face to face :wink:

I knew that would get your attention I was only joking about you paul, You don't sound intelligent on the phone pmsl:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew that would get your attention I was only joking about you paul, You don't sound intelligent on the phone pmsl:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But yet I'm able to sort out a door entree system in a hore house + doing an EICR on a house infested with bed bugs that crawl up the "man tube" as per the resident. Glenn, just send me all the fun jobs, I find them interesting :wink:

You sure you got enough icons there on that monitor….lol

Shank, is that you!!!

Without ever seeing him I know that it is, question is can Shanky work out how I know .

I know its shanky....I've seen his JIB card.

I know its him and Ive never seen him or a photo of him, lets see if he can work it out.

And come on Lee lets see that little cute boatrace of yours.

nope, deleted a load off today i was toying with the idea of another tv next to it

c54131632442259fb9b5ecf6965626d1.jpg

100 of them are music vids etc

I can’t see no Led Zeppelin icons. What’s that all about?:6: :biggrin:

Reply to Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net