Discuss Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

who was the biggest shock?

You were!! A fair bit younger than I thought! Nice to put a face to such an appreciative member though mate.

Other shock was Sintra.....I had an image of a 30 yr old in my head. Think it was due to an old avatar possibly that made him look younger. I know you are still 30 in your head though Sintra!!

And I wanna know if Tels piccy is really him!!

You were!! A fair bit younger than I thought! Nice to put a face to such an appreciative member though mate.

Other shock was Sintra.....I had an image of a 30 yr old in my head. Think it was due to an old avatar possibly that made him look younger. I know you are still 30 in your head though Sintra!!

hmm im glad im not the only one who thought that was his son a few years ago XD.

true i though sintra was younger

that pic . is really me.taken as a selfie on the same day as posted.

that pic . is really me.taken as a selfie on the same day as posted.

Tel, you look slightly menacing in that piccy. It's the saw that does it I think! I had envisaged you to look more like Eric Morcombe. Probably because you are always joking about..

Seen as other people are doing it i will throw a few pics in the mix.

one of me at work a few months ago.
20120903_125532.jpg

One of me i just did to post on here haha
IMAG0124.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0119[1].jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 237
Only just noticed this post. Some illusions have been shattered looking through it I tell you! Here's the best one of me I have on my phone.

View attachment 30590

I'm on the left!

What a long tongue you have!!!!! :rofl:

Seen as other people are doing it i will throw a few pics in the mix.

one of me at work a few months ago.
View attachment 30593

One of me i just did to post on here haha
View attachment 30595

We now have a face to a name for when we see you on CrimeStoppers!!!!!

Receiving my prize from a competition in the Trainee Section.

View attachment 30607

See! See how happy I am! :)

You always look that happy mate.

The three Amigos rocking the new hoodies, yes I'm the old fart to the left:clap:

Attachments

• IMG_4468.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 267
Thanks steve, you've set them off now

Darkwood was a bit of a surprise as well lol

Reply to Faces to names AKA Rogues Gallery in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net