Search the forum,

Discuss Flat Earth believers..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just going through FaceBook and a couple are having a discussion about the earth being flat. One thinks the global earth is just a conspiracy.
Being that's it's Friday and nearly the weekend I though I would ask if there are any on the forum that also believe the world is flat.

Just going through FaceBook and a couple are having a discussion about the earth being flat. One thinks the global earth is just a conspiracy.
Being that's it's Friday and nearly the weekend I though I would ask if there are any on the forum that also believe the world is flat.
Don't know about flat, but it is fxxked

course it's flat. and square. remember somewhere in the OT ....."all the 4 corners of the earth", if it were a globe, it wouldn't have corners. and a straight line would not be straight, it would be banana.

obviously a cheap copy of the Borg collective. that's a cube.

If he thinks the worlds flat, he has obviously never been to Wales!

Reply to Flat Earth believers..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back