• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss For Mega Tool Tarts everywhere, watch until the end, if you can in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Very pricey though. Should say tool case and tool in excess £1000
A win on the lottery and it's all mine, if I get a Million, I may consider getting you one as well, only if you're a good Boy.:tongue::handpointup:

westward10

In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream.
Staff member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Tis the hand and mind which forge the result. I don't get all this need for bull droppings tool kits, most of my tools and meters are worn, used and still serving a purpose 20 yrs on.

westward10

In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream.
Staff member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
My tool bag is a bag of jumble, I still use my 30 yr old Channelock cutters with stripped handle insulation along with pliers and adjustable pipe grips all purchased years ago.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY
deleted till i've counted the £1 coins in 1 gallon Bell's bottle.

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.