• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale some lighting bits and bobs in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I have an amsell 600 x 600 LED panel and two emergency lighting pod fittings for amsell panels. I also want to sell 18 x 12w KLEDSTD plus two of the 9w small 2d. Also JCC downlight x 4 any interest? The Kosnic LED retrofit are removed from already converted 2D lamps and the client wanted the sensor version. So they were in situ for a few days then replace by the sensor version, therefore as new. Looking for a few quid per.

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    269.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2051.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2050.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 9
And more.....Pics of the ansell pods and other stuff for sale. The Danlers are full plate switch and grid switch versions with 5 Masters and 5 slave switches in the grid version. The disco is all singing and dancing emergency bh with sensor M/w.

Attachments

• IMG_2064.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2062.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2061.JPG
    344.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2060.JPG
    422.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2059.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2058.JPG
    467.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2057.JPG
    328 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2056.JPG
    627.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2055.JPG
    356 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2063.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 7

Reply to For sale some lighting bits and bobs in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net