Discuss Forum Rules : Must Read UPDATED!! [old rules - ended 25/10/08] in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Rules Updated

1: Please refrain yourselves from posting meaningless topics, threads and posts.
2: Post Threads into the correct catorgries, and not into the busiest forums to get quick replys.
3. NO Discussion of illegal activities of any kind.
4. Admins and Moderatorss reserve the right to move/delete/edit ANY posts without notice.
5. We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages advertising services AT ALL. If you want to advertise PM Dan for information and pricing.
6. Owners of electriciansforums.net may use any content for other uses of media
7. Any members of the community you feel unhappy with, please report them via a PM to any Admin or Moderator.
8. Any Missuse with the Avatar service will lead to perminent banning.
9. Training course feedback is the view of the person posting the feedback and not the view of the forum management.
10. DO NOT provide links or refer to any torrent sites that contain illegal downloads, particularly copywritten material.

don't worry, more to come.....

... regards Dan

Last edited:
Re: Forum Rules : Must Read UPDATED!!

Hello everyone. Just signed up and am looking for a place to start a thread. Where do I go from here? Bigal

Welcome, just look at the homepage and decide what thread your subject matter falls into, hit "new post" and type away

After readin rule 1, have decided that that pretty much rules me out of everything.

Thanks guys, it's been fun.

*Takes a bow*

Rules Updated

1: Please refrain yourselves from posting meaningless topics, threads and posts.
2: Post Threads into the correct catorgries, and not into the busiest forums to get quick replys.
3. NO Discussion of illegal activities of any kind.
4. Admins and Moderatorss reserve the right to move/delete/edit ANY posts without notice.
5. We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages advertising services AT ALL. If you want to advertise PM Dan or LScotty for information and pricing.
6. Owners of electriciansforums.net may use any content for other uses of media
7. Any members of the community you feel unhappy with, please report them via a PM Dan or LScotty.
8. Any Missuse with the Avatar service will lead to perminent banning.
9. Training course feedback is the view of the person posting the feedback and not the view of the forum management.

don't worry, more to come.....

... regards Luke & Dan

Hello Dan,

I'm just a new member here and I'm quite confuse if you are also consider adding link to the signature is also a form of advertisements.

Thanks

Hello Dan,

I'm just a new member here and I'm quite confuse if you are also consider adding link to the signature is also a form of advertisements.

Thanks

Yeah, well spotted, I think if you check with Dan, Dan's actually paid for advertising so it's okay.

Reply to Forum Rules : Must Read UPDATED!! [old rules - ended 25/10/08] in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock