Discuss Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I really don't think 'big oil' or governments are going to be able to suppress something so life-changing.

The fact is, energy isn't being created anywhere. There's no such thing. And that's the problem we're always up against.

The best we can do is harness some from our star, our weather or waves.

What we're doing now isn't the best, eating away at the earth's crust. And mining for chemicals we can't control very well, and don't harness their full potential very well. That's 'big oil' and governments for sure.

But I don't think we're ever going to see 'free energy'. There's no such thing. That's not me saying that. That's fact.

So it's then down to other people proving it otherwise. And that's just never been done.

You would be able to show us rather than linking to other people if you knew it was possible. And that's the problem. It's just a lot of people saying lots of names and words they have heard other people say. And nobody ever actually doing it to show us.

This is the coolest thing I've seen in energy storage ever;

I present a free - clean energy system that can be used again and again with no moving parts which can power whole towns using a single bore hole - It isn't being used -- simple as that - isn't it?

But you don't present this solution. Whenever anyone asks you specific questions about it, or asks why you don't use it for your own power requirements you just come out with the same old arguments, ie. 'they' will harm me, or 'I would feel guilty using it'. You offer nothing but the same old comments that have been trotted out for decades, all with remarkable similarity.

How can anything ever be free....some degree of investment will always be needed to research develop and make the equipment to harness, and those investors will want a return...

Norman, as a science enthusiast of 40yrs with an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of physics, I shake my head at the sheer ignorance of some of your comments, it's almost as if you are copy and pasting the thousands of conspiracy sites into a few paragraphs while only showing pure opinion and claims with little to no evidence.
Your understanding of scientific method and the 2 distinct forms of scientific theory have become muddled and you play then in your mind to suit your ideology, I am up for any kind of debate but when making such claims as you do then you need to show, demonstrate and provide overwhelming evidence to counter what is the mainstream view... I'm sorry but your dustbin experiment comes without explanation, doesn't address the wave length and if you do supply this information then I'm sure we could show you the errors in your experiment or thinking. The fact the modern world runs on technology you constantly question and deny as legitamate yet is easily demonstrable is as I have frequently mentioned - symptoms of cognitive dissonance..

Please, prove me wrong and give an in-depth explanation of the scientific method you applied to this bin experiment and all the details, what equipment you used and the results you got so we can scrutinise your methods and results.

The only free energy on this planet comes from the Sun, its not free for the Sun of course as its loosing mass left right and centre, lol but we benefit with a climate and free photons.
So , basically thats wind power, solar power, wave power, hydro electric.
Lets not go looking for anything more bizarre, just look up at the sky.
The bad news is the Sun will eventually collapse and we will all die... *ugger

Experiment
To prove beyond reasonable doubt that society 'en mass ' has been physiologically and mentally stunted by intention as shown in the Corbett report.
Method
To present in detail a free running and potentially extremely powerful 'free energy 'machine that is 'undeniable' to a forum consisting mainly of engineers. and so vindicate other potential systems.
Present - historical evidence that it has been tried and tested many times before driving towns , mines and transport. with no moving parts and no energy consumption in any accepted sense. Indeed it purifies and cleans water and is a stand alone system which uses no fossil fuels , no damaging nuclear material In fact exactly what the thread is about -- FREE CLEAN ENERGY .
I carefully explain that classical theory is very dis- jointed and there is almost limitless room in a set of laws that were massaged into place over a hundred years ago to be - WRONG
The Trompe high power free energy machine presented is in its self an important stand alone example with no loss of head of water.
Diagram

Results
As expected the conditioning is so thorough absolutely no one could see or accept that they were studying a huge free energy machine (and it was intentionally positioned center stage.)
Like a bull dog trying to swallow a bee it was as expected - not much liked.
The confronted engineers wriggled like fish on a hook - conditioning demands 'they do so' indeed cannot' confront the 'center stage' obvious. - A big free running energy machine!
As Corbett points out this is physiological control 'the effected' then try to make the subject personal -- I have previously seen this stage get violent.
( you might like to view this as a whole nation attacking Jews (for instance) as in the recent past, one at a time - because they too (the populous) were being profiled and physiologically driven.
The usual rubbish was presented (as opposed to confronting a huge energy system which works with no real energy input) the laws of thermodynamics (for instance) which now has more holes in it than a swiss cheese.
I am Minded of a Tesla quote as pertinent today as when the man wrote it -

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" (so very very true Nikki)

Conclusion .
A free running high powered well tested and proven system was presented on a practical engineering forum.
As I expected the readers could not /would not recognize or accept the presented machine.
The work of J.D Rockefeller and his agents including Carnegie in long term mental mass control and education(??) of the populous,- as outlined by Corbett in his award winning documentary has IMHO been a remarkable success story,
Dumbed down (as intended) folks seem as dull as ditch water! with the attention span of a crushed ant (don't watch or read the presented posts for example ) whilst repeating all ready out dated dogma and diatribe by rote - (again as I expected.)
Of course eventually the truth will out ,despite the fact that it has been arrested for well over a hundred years, rest assured - as the old adage says " THE TRUTH WILL OUT"

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” “Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe. -- Tesla

I just hope its in time. and not to many of your children and grandchildren are culled as you regard and keep repeating a structure that has "no relation to reality" whilst ignoring 'open' free energy systems running all about you. even when like a puppy your nose is tapped with a news paper and then rubbed in the crap just deposited on the carpet, as Tesla notes "you can't see it" . -
That is all

virulent reaction welcome (and expected) Kind regards Norman

Oh dear. Your last post has not really helped your case. Instead of more evidence and actual proof, you resort to insults.

I suppose you are lucky not to have been taken out of action by the authorities for even daring to speak about ragged chutes, so we should be greatful.

Looking at the troupe system last night, apparently its more efficient to use water to drive generators than compressed air, and that's why hydro dams are used in place of troupes. This is all about scale, it would be great if every household had there own troupe, but not everyone lives next to a river and is able to drill a 100m hole next to it a mine out a cavern. True you could hook up a Heath Robinson effort if you lived near a river, and I would give that a go if I could, but the returns would be minimal. Fred Dibnah missed the boat on this one lol. The system does appear to have benefits thou, it might be a viable option when all the oil runs out, which is why I think the global warming agenda is being pushed.

DPG "my case" as you put it - needs no help !! It is a proven tried and tested system I present 'fait accompli'!! .
It importantly uses 'no known energy source' It doesn't need 'proving' as you oddly seem to think.
Its been done - tried - and tested many times - ITS rather YOU who seriously need to review your instilled dogma and inability to accept proven demonstrable history.

Haptism - efficiency ? :)what talk is this ?I'm sure its not the word you were looking for, there is no accepted energy input into this system unlike turbines and head of water (and the loss there of) - for example efficency = output / input x 100 % and input = a fat zero
So efficiency is thousands of percent. adaptable to a stream or small river with the simple addition of a bore hole ?
absolutely - suggest revise the Victorian era Trompe Engineering papers of Chaz Taylor.
regardless this isn't really a thread dedicated to ' can I do it at my house' Its rather about a system that undoubtedly works and can supply free clean energy perhaps to whole towns whilst purifying the environment and using no accepted energy source. The rest is simply 'engineering' This is a pressured system and an isothermally-chilled environment is the result - (with free energy)
(you have as much chance of explaining how this energy system works as explaining how millions of tons of water stay thousands of feet on the air defying gravity) Not that certain folks don't know, you'd be naive indeed if you thought that wouldn't have been studied to the Nth degree - (using the public purse of course)
However I guarantee you don't know! despite the fact that this huge irrigation engine is running all around you,- and has been for millions of years.
The Trompe is a pressured system - and produces energy and cold .

"There is no absolute scale of size in the Universe, for it is boundless towards the great and also boundless towards the small" - Oliver Heaviside. ...

549156a-i1.jpg

Ollie

so to the other end of that scale -- the generated vacuum I suggest could well explain this -

Peter Davey

But one free running energy system is enough to take on board for the moment and hard for many to swallow I'm sure. In fact force feeding alas seems the only way .
Especially those locked in the paradigm carefully prepared by J D Rockefeller , Morgan , Carnegie the Cartels and their cohorts over the last hundred years or so.
Exemplified by many - here's a few examples (given that you have the time to watch them) I hope so because IMHO the socio political effects of being unaware of free energy sources are far more serious than the engineering cul de sac we've all been intentionally steered into. even though thats hard enough to escape from itself.
The Corbett report
The economic hit man
The economic hit man 2
The economic hit man 3
The end game

Last edited:
Some of your material reads like a "Journalist" -NON Engineer.
...I rather see the opposite . The fact they don't get out of the bag is temporary. nothing is a certain as change - that's inevitable. you keep questioning but I'm not sure what . The Trompe is free,clean energy which isn't being utilized . Don't even bother trying to scratch any deeper . Its there . its proven it purifies and oxygenates water
Time ,money corrosion ,expensive paint coatings --
Most things today are done for a "hidden consequence" cost saving ,thinner materials (etc)
You probably have a sealed heating system at home with
poorly painted (internally) steel radiators.
-EXT Source ..
Corrosion of steel is strongly affected by the amount of oxygen in the water and the temperature of the water. The effects of oxygen and temperature on low-carbon steel pipes with water.
-No Conspiracy - Physics of wear ,cavitation wear and some chemistry thrown in.--Rusty old facts.

Experiment
To prove beyond reasonable doubt that society 'en mass ' has been physiologically and mentally stunted by intention as shown in the Corbett report.
Method
To present in detail a free running and potentially extremely powerful 'free energy 'machine that is 'undeniable' to a forum consisting mainly of engineers. and so vindicate other potential systems.
Present - historical evidence that it has been tried and tested many times before driving towns , mines and transport. with no moving parts and no energy consumption in any accepted sense. Indeed it purifies and cleans water and is a stand alone system which uses no fossil fuels , no damaging nuclear material In fact exactly what the thread is about -- FREE CLEAN ENERGY .
I carefully explain that classical theory is very dis- jointed and there is almost limitless room in a set of laws that were massaged into place over a hundred years ago to be - WRONG
The Trompe high power free energy machine presented is in its self an important stand alone example with no loss of head of water.
Diagram

Results
As expected the conditioning is so thorough absolutely no one could see or accept that they were studying a huge free energy machine (and it was intentionally positioned center stage.)
Like a bull dog trying to swallow a bee it was as expected - not much liked.
The confronted engineers wriggled like fish on a hook - conditioning demands 'they do so' indeed cannot' confront the 'center stage' obvious. - A big free running energy machine!
As Corbett points out this is physiological control 'the effected' then try to make the subject personal -- I have previously seen this stage get violent.
( you might like to view this as a whole nation attacking Jews (for instance) as in the recent past, one at a time - because they too (the populous) were being profiled and physiologically driven.
The usual rubbish was presented (as opposed to confronting a huge energy system which works with no real energy input) the laws of thermodynamics (for instance) which now has more holes in it than a swiss cheese.
I am Minded of a Tesla quote as pertinent today as when the man wrote it -

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality" (so very very true Nikki)

Conclusion .
A free running high powered well tested and proven system was presented on a practical engineering forum.
As I expected the readers could not /would not recognize or accept the presented machine.
The work of J.D Rockefeller and his agents including Carnegie in long term mental mass control and education(??) of the populous,- as outlined by Corbett in his award winning documentary has IMHO been a remarkable success story,
Dumbed down (as intended) folks seem as dull as ditch water! with the attention span of a crushed ant (don't watch or read the presented posts for example ) whilst repeating all ready out dated dogma and diatribe by rote - (again as I expected.)
Of course eventually the truth will out ,despite the fact that it has been arrested for well over a hundred years, rest assured - as the old adage says " THE TRUTH WILL OUT"

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” “Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe. -- Tesla

I just hope its in time. and not to many of your children and grandchildren are culled as you regard and keep repeating a structure that has "no relation to reality" whilst ignoring 'open' free energy systems running all about you. even when like a puppy your nose is tapped with a news paper and then rubbed in the crap just deposited on the carpet, as Tesla notes "you can't see it" . -
That is all

virulent reaction welcome (and expected) Kind regards Norman
And in this one reply you expose your gross ignorance of the scientific method, any experimental control and your complete lack of understanding that many famous scientists made bad calls, even Hawking's spent decades of his life denying information can escape a black hole.... he changed his mind through his own discovery for which he is now known for his of information leaking from a black hole... we now know it as Hawking's radiation.... stop quoting famous scientists as if they rule the argument from a position of authority and show the evidence yourself!

Darkwood, we both know he won't show any conclusive evidence himself. I've seen these similar comments several times over the years, going back to the pre-Google days of bulletin board systems. Each time it was almost exactly the same thing - regurgitated rubbish with no substance.

I understand that the current belief is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
If that is true, then answer this-----
I am traveling along on a train that is travelling 100 miles an hour. Now I am sitting at the front of the train and I shine a flashlight ahead of us.
Is the light beam traveling the speed of light plus the speed of the train or just the speed of light?

I understand that the current belief is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
If that is true, then answer this-----
I am traveling along on a train that is travelling 100 miles an hour. Now I am sitting at the front of the train and I shine a flashlight ahead of us.
Is the light beam traveling the speed of light plus the speed of the train or just the speed of light?
Still the speed of light.

That's a common question that has been answered.

They fire two lasers at CERN. Both individually travelling at the speed of light towards the other. Yet when they meet they still only total the speed of light.

It wouldn't have happened if it could pass that speed. It wouldn't be something we can measure.

As far as my measly mind understands it.

We've just found dark matter. What's that all about? ;)

Unmeasurable energy? Whaaaaaat?

Reply to Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net