Discuss Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Laser is a form of light, so it travels at the speed of light. It absolutely correlates. IMO.

And this is where to answer the question and learn the answer you have to have a basic understanding of Einstein's theory of "special relativity", where time and space are not absolute.

I was once told by alternative energy researcher John Bedini

"Those who don't believe in an alternate energy should leave the people alone who are actually doing it"

Faster than the speed of light ? Those working on the longitudinal wave including Eric Dollard or Dr Prof Konstantin Meyl will attest to it,

Both freely admit as did Tesla many years ago that you are contemplating and dealing in a different dimension. The speed of this omni directional scalar I'm told is 292 ,000 mikes /sec. demonstrated by Eric Dollard many years ago

Here then is the problem - you can show someone the experiment then calculate the speed - do it in front of them and they still won't / can't accept it. There's a mental block

The energy transform (as I understand it) occurs at series resonance of an impulse wave. Which is how Tesla's wireless system worked (and still works as shown by EPD)

That goes some way to explaining the ability of the gas (which isn't supposed to exist) Browns gas - Magnegas - HHO gas -- (a rose by any other name) has the ability to transmute sewage and waste (even nuclear waste) to energy and fresh clean water.

Of course when I say clean Free energy take it as read that there must be outlay and the 'free' part means the source is free and the energy produced is higher than that consumed by accepted present norms.
Just as an aside research will show you that this system was in use in the 1890s and like so much else in that era and now - suppressed. - If interested research US patent 603058.
Despite the undeniable evidence that Tesla was achieving and demonstrating systems in the late 1800s that can't be reproduced in this day and age. Still folks seem to prefer being dumbed down,and get quite bent out of shape and personal when presented with these systems.
These Sheep-le actually believe if they don't have it , or don't know anything about, then it can't exist.

I didn't open this thread in order for nay sayers to investigate me personally,
The harsh reality is our planet is in a sorry state and the current system is failing with many species quickly becoming extinct. In short your childrens world is in peril.
The current system is quite simply - a failure - free clean energy - isn't a pipe dream its available and possible . It just isn't on the agenda
The Trompe was one example . The water wheel another , windmill ,solar panels all might be considered free energy sources. Browns gas is yet another - but importantly like the Trompe a 'purifying' energy source .

Last edited:
And this is where to answer the question and learn the answer you have to have a basic understanding of Einstein's theory of "special relativity", where time and space are not absolute.
I understand that the current belief is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
If that is true, then answer this-----
I am traveling along on a train that is travelling 100 miles an hour. Now I am sitting at the front of the train and I shine a flashlight ahead of us.
Is the light beam traveling the speed of light plus the speed of the train or just the speed of light?
perhaps this might help you to visualize - imagine two points in space A and B connected by light . there is a finite distance separating the two points . light is a transverse wave (so visualize it as a sine wave if you wish)
transversing is not the shortest way to connect point A to point B - a straight line is. It might help if you consider that the light itself needs a vehicle to travel on.
This is what Dollard is attempting to demonstrate with his rope trick . This longitudinal wave and the electrical conversion was well known to Tesla , He called it the luminousness aether (light bearing aether) . research shows in certain conditions he thought he could actually see it as a light green gas.
It would be a mistake to think its possible to simply add a little more electrical theory to what you have learnt so far to engineer this - It's very different stuff - in a different time and space dimension. - (counter space and future time)
Einstein was aware of these effects and when demonstrated to him - simply called them 'spooky' as he had no explanation to offer .

The work of Tesla, - Heaviside , Steinmetz and many others was suppressed by big business at the time
J D Rockefeller , J P Morgan ,Andrew Carnigie to name a few of these interlinked Cartels.

Speed of light and the light bearing Aether of Tesla --
The light bearing aether was supposed to have been put to bed by the Michelson-Morley experiment. which has long since been shown to be seriously flawed, and later IMHO 'cooked' by Einstein as described by A lynch in his book - The case against Einstein
The aether is there - you can bet your house on it! every time you use your Sat nav your forced to use it! read up on the The Sagnac Effect if you doubt it for one moment.
Still its free clean energy thats of interest to me - Joe Flynn is a researcher who used parallel magnetic paths to run motors well over unity . He now works for a US military aircraft corporation bought his patents and so is effectively 'gagged'
still here's the motor, the principle . and a simple experiment you can do (if you wish) and a very comprehensive explanation of - faster than light - Aether at work and Phase Conjugate Reflection

Charles (Joe) Flynn -- Parallel Path Technology - http://www.rexresearch.com/flynn/flynn.htm

so what say we stop debating anything faster than light ? tis so . has been a long time and is being and was engineered long ago . Tesla's boast of free energy was IMHO not idle speculation

Flynn's comment about transistors seems to imply they are creating electricity. They are not, they are merely controlling the flow of an electrical source.
[automerge]1571222633[/automerge]
Ah, so another person running over-unity motors who has been gagged or nobbled.

Flynn's comment about transistors seems to imply they are creating electricity. They are not, they are merely controlling the flow of an electrical source.
[automerge]1571222633[/automerge]
Ah, so another person running over-unity motors who has been gagged or nobbled.
Might I suggest controlling the flow of a magnetic source as a better description ? importantly Tim points out (as Dollard and Chris Carson did before hand) . the electricity leaving the secondary of a transformer has no direct relationship to the electricity entering the primary. a gauss meter quickly shows this is true regardless of the bollix taught by physics for over a hundred years.
flux cutting the windings ? yeah right (not)
also gagged - as in signed the official secrets act. I repeat this is a binary state - either all these guys are telling you porkies - or not.
The only way to satisfy yourself alas is to 'do it yourself' not quarrel with me (for example) even should I produce a working example for you - you wouldn't /couldn't believe it - thats just how it is smoke and mirrors.
Just keep in mind - None - absolutely none of these alternative and parallel sources should be there - but they are ! so be suspicious very suspicious , and try to keep an open mind.
youtube I know is full of 'free energy crap' - who pays for that ? and why? what of the free energy forums ? well thats a bit easier - here's what happens there.

with the evidence

showing how and why folks are kept dumbed down . Still if the likes of Prof Paul Dirac, Tesla , Dollard , Dr Prof Meyl et al tell you there is definitely an alternative IMHO its a good idea to be prepared for it and at least try to understand some of the technogy being used.

Last edited:
You didn't really counter my comment about Flynn's explanation of transistors. But never mind, I didn't expect it.

Can you give an explanation of why the output of a transformer is not directly related to the input ease. Extra marks will be given for use of clear English, the avoidance of gagging comments, etc, waffle, distraction and random youtube videos made by people who seem like they would be more at home in sort of cult.

You didn't really counter my comment about Flynn's explanation of transistors. But never mind, I didn't expect it.

Can you give an explanation of why the output of a transformer is not directly related to the input ease. Extra marks will be given for use of clear English, the avoidance of gagging comments, etc, waffle, distraction and random youtube videos made by people who seem like they would be more at home in sort of cult.
Happy to try DPG . Or perhaps if I let Chris Carson do it that might be better ?
I don't really expect you to watch the whole video and so will look for, and direct you to the section of interest, a phenomena which Tim Harwood also alludes to (although many years later of course)
I invite you to watch this video of a presentation made to Radio Hams from 34 Mins to 41 Mins
Chris Carson "no one really knows how a transformer works " I suggest Joe Flynn, Tim Harwood and quite a few others have a pretty good idea.
[automerge]1571233414[/automerge]
not really much that isn't already explained ! a very weak magnetic input is being used to switch the magnetic path of much bigger permanent magnets - just as a transistor (transfer resistor) might do in conventional electronics . pretty well explained by Tim himself and the suggested simple experiment quite easy for anyone to do - I would have thought

Last edited:
So he's just using transistors as an analogy for something small controlling something larger? I think most people could grasp the concept without needing that analogy. To me he He seemed to be implying that the transistor was somehow helping to create the higher current.

IMHO exactly so, just an 'analogy' is how the reading of Tims description regarding Flynn's extraordinary motor system appears to me. (there is no actual transistor used anywhere)
Tim is going to extraordinary lengths to describe what is occurring in the simplest terms he can . although having got to a stage where permanent magnets can effectively be turned on and off many other possibles open up.
I have done the experiment shown and am happy to confirm that static magnetic amplification is there .

The fact you knew we would deny the "truth" you state we could not understand as we are changed physiologically and mentally and would have mental blocks in understanding begs the question, why tell us of all the people. There are plenty of Labour voters that would swallow this hook line and sinker why not tell them?
Next, the idea of free energy is not to be dismissed it is a quixotic pursuit but hey if it was possible great!
Next, what you are saying sounds very intelligent but I do not understand a word of it.
I will not ask you for a method as the price seems to be death by any means for me and my family and frankly I would just rather pay my bill as these "nasty bastards" I believe you characterised them as, will do something unspeakable. So even if I get/invent free energy I will be killed. Too higher a price.
Do you have anything more accessible or pragmatic apart from a surgically sharper stick?

Vortigern
Labour voters ? Lol I should imagine and hope the forums pretty 'A 'political. And I wouldn't imagine labour voters to be technically any more or less proficient than any others.
The Death threat is there of course as an ultimate deterrent should you choose to research one who got snuffed this guy Stan Meyer would be a good example.
View: https://youtu.be/NuH72G5qXow

It isn't that these technologies don't exist Vortigern just to example this particular one (that is - running engines on water)
Hundreds of folks do and have done it by various methods. It uses no fossil fuel and purifies water and the atmosphere as it runs .
Believe it or not in Kentucky someone had the brass neck to open a museum dedicated totally to water cars, demonstrating the cars and running engines .
As you might imagine that wasn't long for this world .
The curator James Robey probably has a snug little six foot home in the Mojave desert now.
However he did write a book and made a DVD before the plug was pulled. Not available now obviously,
So I spent some time converting my copy to an Ebook. Here for your interest
Water Car
and here is the DVD converted to video and uploaded to youtube
View: https://youtu.be/banxZktXrwQ

View: https://youtu.be/PfMHq64CW9U

View: https://youtu.be/Soc_kZ5ihMw

Death isn't an inevitable result to study of the subject Vortigern . The reality is these technologies are not allowed to 'take root' The death of individuals occurs when other methods fail which is in practice is very rare indeed. the murder of Meyer for instatnce had the effect of making many more people 'aware'
To example 'other methods' one researcher who's work I was replicating determined to carry on despite warning, in due course his son was hit and run and as a result was put into a vegetable state – an anonymous phone call then enquired if he needed 'more treatment' - he didn't
Anyway is the risk of death compared to an enslaved planet which is being polluted to extinction really such a big step ?
It isn't particularly your personal few years that are at serious risk anyway. Rather your children's and grand children's and they seem to becoming instinctively aware of it.
I find it very odd that you can easily inform folks that a very few percent of the population of the world control 98% of the wealth and it accepted without doubt.
The Sheeple at least seem to know that.
Start pointing out how that's achieved in practice and bitter arguments ensue I find it very strange.
You see this graph Vortigern ? Imagine every square mm under that curve to be filled with billions of toxic polluting batteries

world-population-by-world-regions-post-1820(2).jpg

That is the state of affairs being put in place right now and why if not exactly 'free' but certainly non polluting clean energy is so important.
How to bring that about ? Well no individual has been able to, and all corporate attempts have been thwarted so far.
Its just my opinion you understand but as many people as possible being aware that many viable alternatives are available and are suppressed is a good start.
Even to the stinking polluting batteries Li/On s ect ..here is a looped machine running a graphene super capacitor alternative for example
But first running on batteries
View: https://youtu.be/u2mpAskFOu4

now on super caps
Graphene MAGmotor Output - https://youtu.be/UuiFoq9Y7do
Vortigern this isn't a labour or tory thing this is rather about the people who really run the world
George Carlin - The American Dream - https://youtu.be/-54c0IdxZWc
you might not like to believe . You might even prefer to behave like an ostrich . I'd like to think your now just a little bit more aware .
Merry Christmas to you and yours and kindest regards Duncan
[automerge]1576471268[/automerge]
for some reason that book doesn't download - its attached here
[automerge]1576471365[/automerge]
still not
copy and paste into browser I suggest

Last edited:

Reply to Free clean energy in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net