Discuss Future plans in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

There's no such country as england anymore, its just known as Britain. Go to any supermarket and look in the refrigerated meats section you'll see meats marked as either Irish, Scottish, welsh or British. This country went to the dogs a long time ago...

That's funny, went to the supermarket here over the weekend and by luck, found and bought ''English Cumberland Sausages'', and on the packaging, ....Made and packaged in England!! But i know what you're saying...

Maybe they only mark as English for the overseas markets. ...lol!!

thanks for all the replies (except GMES who clearly has nothing productive to say)

I have been looking into a few things for the future (personally I think its good to have a plan for the future). What do you think about the HNC? do you think the investment in time, pain and money is worth it (£4K)? I know the maths sound horrific but I was never that bad at maths and am willing to work at it. Do you think it would be more beneficial to go down the HNC/qualifications route or more go for hands on jobs/route e.g. DLR, setting up alone

thanks for all the replies (except GMES who clearly has nothing productive to say)

I have been looking into a few things for the future (personally I think its good to have a plan for the future). What do you think about the HNC? do you think the investment in time, pain and money is worth it (£4K)? I know the maths sound horrific but I was never that bad at maths and am willing to work at it. Do you think it would be more beneficial to go down the HNC/qualifications route or more go for hands on jobs/route e.g. DLR, setting up alone

Well.....what do YOU want to do?

I respect your direct question,but,to my knowledge,i have NEVER heard a self-made millionaire on a talk show say," yeh,it all started from a suggestion i got on a forum..." follow your heart and the money MAY arrive,or follow the money and take what travels with it...

Reply to Future plans in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net