Discuss game for a laugh in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just for laughs so here it goes ,went on holiday abroad to Germany with the brother in law and sister in law few years ago so we all went out for a few drinks , after we all got in to the hotel and started to go to the bedroom to settle in bed ,so just for laughs i decided to ring his room and then started imitating a German manager asking him what would he like for breakfast would he like scrambled egg or egg with soldiers and would he like bacon has well ,and brother in law asked could he have poached eggs with the beacon ,and then told him when you go to the restaurant in the morning tell them your room number and the butler will serve you right away .now this restaurant was self service .so he went in sat the table waiting for a butler services .
so me now sat the same table looking at the brother in law are you not going to get your food ,now he looked at me i have a butler serving me ,me now p**ing me self laughing what a butler service yes he said the manger rang me up last night . what a plonker .

but did you mention the War? that could have been a giveaway.

And he's still speaking to you, is he
sadly passed away this year ,and sadly missed . great times .I can see him now on a ship going to Europe when he walked in the cabin ,and shouted theirs no beds In here ,me what you talking about ,walking's in pulled the bunk bed down from the top you and the wifey need to sleep up their, he shouted I'm not climbing up their with her and then decided to pull the bottom bunk out ,im still p**ing me self now .

(Thread twist - Now whatever has brought our
reminiscing better times ? )
-Without too much detail I'll be glad when this one is over-
[automerge]1567972900[/automerge]
..probably 15 yrs out of date..!
Paupers static van at the sea-side.
I was told about a gag involving bread crumbs sprinkled on the roof (during the night )of any van causing irritation .
--A new dynamic dawn chorus - of Gulls scrapping on the roof--

Last edited:

Reply to game for a laugh in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock