Discuss Give electrical2go a try in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

rolyberkin

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due, I have used the forum sponsors electrical2go a couple of times now and their prices as well as service are very good, if you haven't done so, consider giving them a try!

Phoned them today to see an order was on its way and the service from Elliot (by his own admission the new boy!) was top draw! Well impressed, keep up the good work chaps.

I have used a few online suppliers for some stuff now, been impressed with them. prices even with delivery are very competitive and often use them for stocking the van or specific jobs. will order all the little bits in one go from them.

Hi All,

Thank you all for your encouraging words. We do try our best to support the forum members and deal with your orders a priority.

Rolyberkin, I have passed on your comments to Elliot. He's only been with us a week (coming on leaps and bounds) and it's great to hear goods things about him from our customers!

For those of you who haven't tried us yet, give us a go and don't forget Forum members get an extra 5% discount.

Thank you for your support!

Cheers,
Ivan

Just tried to get a price on white plastic conduit. Drilled into cable containment/conduit comes up with everything but white plastic conduit.????????????

Hi Vortigern,

I appreciate you taking the time to look.

Conduit is a tough one because of the length. Couriers charge an extortionate amount to have "oversized" items shipped. It's better for you to source from a local wholesaler. If i was to advertise a highly inflated price on conduit people would look at the price and think we were trying to pull a fast one and I would rather not give that impression.

We can't win them all I suppose.

Kind regards,
Ivan

Reply to Give electrical2go a try in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock