Discuss had to take a photo and couldn't stop laughing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Background: Guys trying to fix a light.
Foreground: Lass picking nose with long false nails... Well worth the £45 she pay for them....

Looks like the gear tray is just hanging by the live cables which are probably just push fit

I'm stunned and shocked that anyone that call's themselves a professional tradesman goes to Screwfix for materials:(
OK, please explain. Ran out of 2.5mm a bit ago, so scoured everywhere for the best deal. Usually use TLC, but their prices have gone up, along with most others. All the usual outlets round here were expensive, even asked my local Denman's for a deal if I bought 1000 metres - not interested. Guess who was cheapest? And its Prysmian as well, just like the others. So does a "professional Tradesman" think it's cool to pay through the nose then? I think some of you guys are just snobs to be honest. I questioned the guy in Denman's just yesterday after he asked where I got my last lot of 2.5, and he said "Oh yeah Screwfix just can't be beat at the moment, we can't match them"

That's why B&Q got rid of their buyers and are now using screwfix buyers for their stock so at some point the prices are meant to be the same at both stores but not seen that at the moment.

Reply to had to take a photo and couldn't stop laughing in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock