Discuss HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY CHICK ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Yep Happy birthday SC may the force be wi9th you my child. Been watching ST Discovery living the part, live long and prosper.

Happy birthday SC....
not a good time of year for a birthday....
A bottle of wine for your birthday and the corkscrew for Christmas?

It slipped past Bertie because I set my preferences so no one knows it's my birthday, so guess who's going to be sorting out those parts you collect in your work trouser pockets in the new year... I have three tubs of them by the way :D
[automerge]1577129487[/automerge]
But thanks chaps :)

Happy birthday SparkyChick, make sure everyone spoils you rotten and don't let anyone get away with trying to combine your birthday and Christmas presents either.

Thanks guys :D

It's been one of those days... went for a new tyre on the van, only to find the other front was also garbage, then reversed into someone trying to get out of blocking the bus lane (couldn't see them in my mirrors they were that close, thankfully very slow so no damage) and then had to tidy up all the crap that's been accumulating in the house and the back of the van.

Now I'm just chilling out... at last :)

RE: Presents being combined... having a birthday this close to Christmas does have it's advantages once you understand money because you can combine them at will to get one bigger present that you perhaps couldn't have gotten if your birthday and Christmas were 6 months apart :)

All the best,and the season's greetings?

My youngest is 12 on Christmas day,so i understand the quandary....:)

Reply to HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKY CHICK ? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock