Discuss Hello in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

NEIL COOPER

HELLO

I am new to the website and would like to say hello!

I have fell into the trap of retraining and spending a lot of money and personal time going to college and passing all my exams.

gaining my 2330 city and guilds tech cert!, to find out a lot of employers are not interested.

I am 34 had have been involved in the industry for around 15 years as i always worked in electrical wholesaling as a sales rep!

when i was fed up with telling electricians what they need to complete there own jobs i decided to give it ago! and here we are.

i have experience working with a couple of local electricians and would like to work more i am in the warrington area and would love to work with anyone willing to give a older candidate a chance if there is please inbox me or call on 07590285302

i have my cscs card and just need a little chance breaking into the industry

there must be some one out there????????????

:welcome2:

I'm sure there'll someone oop North who you could work with.

Otherwise you could join one of the Part P scams and go self employed. I did that at age 50 and havent stopped working.

yes i applied to join napit but would love some serious hours under my belt..
but have made business cards dotted them around little and often small jobs and build it up from there.
its just frustrating 3 years of studies .. thanks for the reply.

Question

MY father in law has a commercial building and he has the old fuse wire board. he asked me to replace the cu!

which i am going to do the question is the building is very old and im thinking the old wiring will need to be replaced?? will it withstand a ir test? i have not seen the job as of yet and i don't think it would be the old rubber cable any advise ???

Your IR test won't destroy the cables mate it will just tell you the state of the insulation

is there anyone in the warrington area that might be able to give me some hours on the tools ???

Or know any small jobs that need doing ie a few ring mains radials general tool work.....

Reply to Hello in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock