Discuss Help please in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

nobelz66

could someone verify a cable run for me please as follows :

load 543A not including diveristy supplying 15 x 32A Log cabins
1 x 63A supply to small dwelling
110 Meter underground cable run swa xlpe 4 core

Basically no as I am not responding to a cryptic post as "Help Please" instead of how to calculate cable size plus I am not a mind reader so more info would be required.

I think it will be not less then 300 mm, because as I understand it will be 1086 A load yes?

Thats one hell of a design assessment youre asking there , hardly back of smoke packet stuff.
My consultancy fee is £30 p/h.

Well i've got to eat aint i ?

I think it will be not less then 300 mm, because as I understand it will be 1086 A load yes?

No , 543 is his total load ; 15 x 32 = 480 + 63 = 543A

Should be less than 300A with diversity depending on the occupation levels of the log cabins.
More info still needed tho.

Could you please confirm if this is for college homework or do you genuinely have this job?

If you are currently learning and been given this as an assignment, you should be able to find the calculations and relevant tables in the books provided by them.

If this is a job you do genuinely have, please refer to your Big Green Book (the latest edition of the wiring regs), I am not intentionally meaning to come across as harsh, but you have made no attempt to come up with an answer.

Now, if you posted your question with all the information then followed by your answer and asked if we could check it is correct, by now you would have had double the response with the correct answer!

Reply to Help please in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock