Discuss Help in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jomari

Hello guys, I'm asking for help, I'm planning to take an exam for C&G 2382 17th edition, so I'm looking for the center that can allow me to sit for an exam only. A center near in my place here in Wellington Somerset TA21 8DE..

Thanks

Hello guys, I'm asking for help, I'm planning to take an exam for C&G 2382 17th edition, so I'm looking for the center that can allow me to sit for an exam only. A center near in my place here in Wellington Somerset TA21 8DE..

Thanks

We do it (Access Training - the link is at the top of the page)

we are in Cardiff, we have had a lad up from Exeter recently, and have had a few from up the M4 towards London, all sitting either 2382-10 or 2382-20 exam only

good luck in finding somewhere closer, but you know where we are now if you need us;)

Reply to Help in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
Hello. New member here. Electrical enthusiast. I am at a friend's house in the Bahamas and decided to look at the load center in the house, which...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I did a 4 year apprenticeship, finishing in 1994 with C&G 236 parts 1 &2 with AM2. I worked for a few companies and then went in to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently in Scotland and I am looking to retrain to be an Electrician. I was looking at going down to England and sitting my C&G...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock