Discuss Hotpoint WM52 motor in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

handyman

DIY
Reaction score
Hi The connection socket on the back of a WM52 washer motor got damaged, so I obtained a new one. I proceeded to dismantle the motor but forgot to take note of which wire went where in the socket, what i can remember is that looking at the socket if you number the spade connectors from left to right, spade number 1 and 2 are most certainly the tacho connections from here on I don't know but I take it that connections 3 and 4 are the field coil connections and 5 and 6 are the brush connections, any help greatly appreciated

Thanks Ken

Reply to Hotpoint WM52 motor in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My beko will not run, it attempts to move in both directions with a belt or not fitted also shows no faults in checking with a meter across its...
Replies
Views
i had a 3 speed blow motor to an AC fan coil unit. I disconnected the wiring and installed a new unit and forgot how the wiring goes, i no expert...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
When I joined this forum a decade or so back, there was a discussion going on about a welder that was connected with a 3-core cable to L1, L2 and...
Replies
Views
Iv been asked to wire a separator (portable to go to different farms and separate water from slurry) to a 3phase 40 kva generator. The separator...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock