Discuss I get occasionally logged off :( in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DanMoe12

Hey,
I just registered here and I am happy to have found this blog. however, i get logged off occasionally :( does anyone else experience this - if not, any ideas why this problem occurs?

The forum will log you off after a period of inactivity. I's a good idea to tick the 'Remember Me' box when you log in that way you should stay logged in until you manually log out. The other advantage of doing this is that if you're a slow typist it will save frustration of losing a long post after you've spent ages typing it and your login has been dropped before you've hit the Post Reply button.

Reply to I get occasionally logged off :( in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Has anyone had any experience opening up a di-log dl9118? I can get the battery cover off, can remove the yellow rubber sleeve and undo...
Replies
Views
I am working at a site with around 100 of these meters installed on various loads. Doing an audit, we found that most of the meters were recording...
Replies
Views
I'm writing this mainly hoping something occurs to me while writing it! I got called to an occasionally tripping RCD. It's a Hager double height...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to set up a module that i can use to turn on headlights with lock and unlock so basically I have all things sorted out...
Replies
Views
Hello All and happy new year. Over the holiay I have changed all of my old sockets to some nice new ones and added a couple with usb sockets for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock