Search the forum,

Discuss I should know better in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The EICR only has to be for the fan and light, it could be filled in pretty quickly, if you issue a MWC then you take full responsibility for the work, an EICR your only saying it looks fine to you but you take no responsibility, your Call.

Full re-wire required here unfortunately as the installation is highly dangerous and could self-combust at any moment setting fire to the whole neighborhood, thus setting off a chain of events that could lead to the downfall of mankind and the rise of an army of mutant plumber ladyboys.

Full re-wire required here unfortunately as the installation is highly dangerous and could self-combust at any moment setting fire to the whole neighborhood, thus setting off a chain of events that could lead to the downfall of mankind and the rise of an army of mutant plumber ladyboys.
Damn, I'd made my mind up..now Im not too sure......mutant ladyboy plumbers sound easy to kill though

JCR will knock that out on a Sunday morning! :)

Aye JCR will get home for lunch as well, no trouble at all, 4 guys in and out in 3 hours, replastered, carpets shampooed and out of there, LMAO

Reply to I should know better in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock