Search the forum,

Discuss Identifying contactor spec in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wade88

Hi guys,

I need to replace a contactor but i always have trouble deciphering exactly what spec it is and which one to buy to replace it that is exactly the same. Sounds a little dim i know but i dont have too much to do with such things and always get thrown when trying to work out what i need to buy.

So all i have managed to take away from this particular model, which annoying i believe is no obsolete and not even manufactured anymore which is making it even harder to pin down as i usually just type in the serial number and hey presto....however, not this time.

So its a telemecanique LC1D093 A65 Ith 25 A Ui 660 V. So with that inforamtion i made the pressumption that im looking for a 660V 25 amp three phase contactor. But having no luck at all with the usual suspects such as farnell or RS online.

Anyone know a good retailer nationally based or can help me find this model?

Thanks chaps

Just pulled these out of three of the fuses carriers....heavily corroded, clearly not proper 10x38 500v fuses, an attempt at just bridging the circuit? bridged fuses.jpg

That was a bit of a eyefull that link Tony! Managed to get the bits i need on Electroquip tho lads thanks a lot. Needed a new load iosolator fused switch too so im all set.

What the hell are you working that needs a 690V coil?
I thought I was the only daft bugger on here that’s worked on 660V control!

Reply to Identifying contactor spec in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net