Discuss I'm having a clear out of surplus bits in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
As the title says I am having a clear out...
Have as follows
Kewtech KT115 multimeter £25 I will post it for free. Barely used and In Very good condition.
Also got a kewtech FC2000 checkbox, about 18 months old in excellent condition £75 with free signed for postage. (pictures to follow) good for checking your testing kit on. Surplus to my needs now.

In next month or so I will have a rolec charge check unit for sale as well as my new testing kit will arrive.

Anytakers?
[automerge]1579804733[/automerge]
Have as follows
Kewtech KT115 multimeter £25 I will post it for free. Barely used and In Very good condition.
Also got a kewtech FC2000 checkbox, about 18 months old in excellent condition £75 with free signed for postage. (pictures to follow) good for checking your testing kit on. Surplus to my needs now.

In next month or so I will have a rolec charge check unit for sale as well as my new testing kit will arrive.

Also got a used erbaur cordless drill and impact driver plus 2 batteries and charger... Was my temp replacement following a van brake in during 2018. Used but good condition. Not sure about posting the batteries so if you are local to Bath and want to collect make me an offer

Anytakers?

Have as follows

Anytakers?
[automerge]1579804733[/automerge]
Why you selling GJH? retiring or downsizing? you can't sell your tools that's sacrilege

Why you selling GJH? retiring or downsizing? you can't sell your tools that's sacrilege
I wish I was retiring @Pete999, Not downsizing either... If anything I am expanding and the diary looks pretty jam packed... got car charger installations coming out my ears. So much so I almost fitted the wrong one this week... easy to sort out though as both were Rolec... one was tethered one was socket. but had put the wrong one on back of van!
Got another 6 booked in before the end of February.
I am having a clear out of things I have more than one of or don't require due to having other things that serve the same purpose.
At the same time I am also buying other bits and bobs, Just ordered a new Earth leakage clamp, some new Megarods as I have a mixture of various generic ones that have seen better days. Also ordered a nice new Dewalt angle drill.
That said I am going to get a new van later in the year when the clean air zone comes in around my way(otherwise £9 a day to go through Bath) which I could charge on my invoices to customers but may as well charge it anyway as it wont affect amount of work I get but not pay it to council and use the £45/54 a week to pay for a new van. so more space to fill with toys and tools!

I wish I was retiring @Pete999, Not downsizing either... If anything I am expanding and the diary looks pretty jam packed... got car charger installations coming out my ears. So much so I almost fitted the wrong one this week... easy to sort out though as both were Rolec... one was tethered one was socket. but had put the wrong one on back of van!
Got another 6 booked in before the end of February.
I am having a clear out of things I have more than one of or don't require due to having other things that serve the same purpose.
At the same time I am also buying other bits and bobs, Just ordered a new Earth leakage clamp, some new Megarods as I have a mixture of various generic ones that have seen better days. Also ordered a nice new Dewalt angle drill.
That said I am going to get a new van later in the year when the clean air zone comes in around my way(otherwise £9 a day to go through Bath) which I could charge on my invoices to customers but may as well charge it anyway as it wont affect amount of work I get but not pay it to council and use the £45/54 a week to pay for a new van. so more space to fill with toys and tools!
you goin get a leccy van?

Reply to I'm having a clear out of surplus bits in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock