Discuss Imit dual thermostat wiring firebird popular 70 in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys hope you can help new replacement thermostat on oil boiler old one was firebird that was faulty this is the replacement part they sent. I havent got a clue how to go about wiring it up from this diagram.living in rural wales its pretty tricky getting hold of a electrician hope someone can help clear this up please

TL;DR
Imit dual thermostat firebird popular

Attachments

• 91fLIz-zmdL._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Imit dual thermostat wiring firebird popular 70 in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views
I recently fitted a Heatmiser Neostat for a customer in their hall- to control their radiators throughout the house (70’s 4 bed medium sized...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've had 4 plumbers & 1 electrician look at my problem (seemingly without dedicating too much time unfortunately), spending more than...
Replies
Views
I have a 4kW immersion heater in a thermalstore - very recently replaced by a plumber as the previous one was leaking. Supplied with a cotherm...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock