Discuss Imperial media in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

trypod

-
Reaction score
Hi
has any body been contacted by Imperial media to advertise in Thinksafe magazine?

They do not like to take no, it seems a bit suspect!

I must admit it is a new one on me, however the "they will not take no" and the cold calling leads me to say I am not interested in people who call me it is unlikely you have the product I need or I would have found it in my research.
Keep repeating "I am not interested in advertising in your magazine!"

Reply to Imperial media in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys, I don’t really know where to post this, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. After posting a thread about old lead sheathed cable in my...
Replies
Views
Thinking of getting a Runpotec XB300 cable dispenser, as my yellow framed tripod thing is unsatisfactory for all the usual reasons. You can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Mega Downlight Deal - Don't miss out! Taking place from August 18th to 20th, we're offering an incredible promotion for...
Replies
Views
Hello. Is it possible to find a compatible rotor for an electric motor based on the dimensions of the original rotor? The manufacturer Fein says...
Replies
Views
As a non-electrician (I make the tea in the forum imaginary office, I think the tea is real though) I wonder, is there a way to avoid a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock