Discuss Indoor transformer. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

entech

Hi all. Just a quick one, is it allowable to use a indoor 12v transformer placed in a suitably ip rated waterproof box in an outdoors environment??.

Thanks.

Can't be happening, an answer on this forum that hasn't turned into a four page debate and has to be locked due to it going off topic about apprentices, Electrical Trainee's and pigeons??? :lol:

Can't be happening, an answer on this forum that hasn't turned into a four page debate and has to be locked due to it going off topic about apprentices, Electrical Trainee's and pigeons??? :lol:

Love pigeons, think everybody should breed as many as they can, then turn them loose.
But you're right Strima, something is off tonight, on another thread, Tel is being nice to plumbers?

well, he asked a sensible question. if he'd have asked if it was OK to run hot pipes on top of my cables, i'd have ripped his ******** off.

Well, at this rate the thread will turn into a 4 pager
Keeping it short and "to the point" doesn't bode well, if plumbers are brought into the mix

Reply to Indoor transformer. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hope you're all well . I've had ring door bell 2nd generation hardwired for 1.5 yrs... it was connected to transformer which is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Beginners Guide to Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) Units: A Solution to Indoor Air Quality Woes A guide to Positive Input...
Replies
Views
Hi The ground floor of my house has two lighting circuits which are each protected by an MCB. One of those circuits is just indoor lights. The...
Replies
Views
Will any led 12v DC transformer be suitable for 12v DC Extractor fan? Considering 4w rating.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock