Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Industrial distribution board in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello I have a new warehouse with 100aA three phase supply. Can you recommend a switch board ?
If any of you is near Coventry you can quote me for the full installation (lighting, sockets, etc)

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Rolls-Royce is Merlin Gerin... Reliant Robin is Chint. take your pick.

T

Toneyz

Rolls-Royce is Merlin Gerin... Reliant Robin is Chint. take your pick.
Merlin was good I fitted one of the new type now Schnider has taken over not the same robustness and quality.
We fit a lot of Eaton good board.

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Hello I have a new warehouse with 100aA three phase supply. Can you recommend a switch board ?
If any of you is near Coventry you can quote me for the full installation (lighting, sockets, etc)
I am in Coventry, have you got the building yet?
If you would like me to come and have a look and a chat, Wednesday onwards would suit me.
P.s. what part of Coventry? I am just north of cov.

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Ps. My preference is Eaton, followed by Schneider.

Trouble with Memshield 3 is the tin can enclosure with poor cover fixing points. Not a patch on Memshield 2.

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
I have found the Eaton boards better on price without going to cheep stuff. Both are quality brands in my opinion and far better than a lot of the others on the market.
End of the day, the customer gets what they ask for. Although I will be grimacing if asked for proteus . Can’t stand the brand, but it’s just my opinion..

Nine times out of ten the Memshield 3 cover fixing points are just stripped, I have put plenty in but that is a downside.

T

Toneyz

Nine times out of ten the Memshield 3 cover fixing points are just stripped, I have put plenty in but that is a downside.
Can't say I've had a problem with it. Regarding your comment post No.11 you put a lot of electrical products side by side and they all seem to be of less quality than 15/20 years ago.

Reply to Industrial distribution board in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom