Discuss Industrial EICR Pricing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think some of the rates for EICR testing that you see on the web are stupidly low, hope it doesn't turn into what PAT testing is.
I have been behind a few testers who were there under an hour, according to owner or tenant, and they seem to want to change the CU as a cure all for the failed test.
Have attached a few sheets of EICR test another company has done on a non residential property, and again CU cures all but what do you think of the test results or lack of?
I have told them I could not price the remedial s without carrying out another EICR first.

Sorry if this post has evolved and hope its ok but will delete if needed.

Attachments

• Test.pdf
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 16
Too late is has turned into what PAT is. Big companies have zero interest in quality of work it is about the £s, they are out their undercutting each other to get contracts and the result is low prices for very low quality work.

Too late is has turned into what PAT is. Big companies have zero interest in quality of work it is about the £s, they are out their undercutting each other to get contracts and the result is low prices for very low quality work.
Ever come across the massive Bureau Veritas?

Reply to Industrial EICR Pricing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I had an eicr done in 2021and it passed with four C3 items. They recommend next test date to be in 3 years instead of 5 on the certificate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m an industrial electrician, so when it comes to DB regs and such my experience on them is a little limited. I need 2 x 16A 3 phase supply...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had an EICR done at my property which unfortunately was unsatisfactory. So the electrican advised a new fuseboard from BG General...
Replies
Views
Those week I have mostly been fitting 20 x 10W flood lights on the sloping edge of a converted mill ceiling, nothing is straight, nothing level...
Replies
Views
All - Would appreciate some advise or professional help as I'm facing a £4.5K bill following an EICR which seems to highlight issues that passed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock