Discuss Instant water heater in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I would like to remove the gas central heating boiler et al in my house. I'm going to install electrical radiators. Does anyone have any advice on instant water heaters. Ideally i'd like to slot one in the existing combi position and just use it for hot water on demand.
Any info on types etc would be great.

https://www.screwflix..com/p/strom-seih12k3pts1-touchscreen-instantaneous-water-heater-12kw/7864p you will need one of those .

https://www.screwflix..com/p/zip-cex-u-electric-water-heater-6-6-8-8kw/9671t

5lts per minute, you could boil a kettle quicker than that:eek:

The earlier one was 12ltrs per minute, closer to a Combi but not suitable for a normal Domestic supply, unless the O.P has a 3ph supply.?

Electric Water Heaters
Instant water heater {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
VELIS EVO PLUS
Wall-hung electric storage wa
the op needs the ones they use in Spain .which much better .
SCALDABAGNO L.80 VELIS ARISTON
Get a £10 promo code with the Amazon App. Learn more.

by GALIANO

Be the first to review this item
| 7 answered questions

Price: £263.61 + £26.99 delivery

Note: Not eligible for Amazon Prime.

2 new from £263.61

• Ariston velis EVO EU Wall to electric water accumulation Ultra Compact 50/80/100 litres with its new features, new velis EVO reaches a new level of comfort, more smart and elegant. Thanks to the eco function EVO, velis EVO stores when and how much hot water use and maximum energy efficiency.
  • Every time velis EVO ends of heating hot enough to ensure that the first shower water, the symbol "Shower Ready Display turns on. Extra thin and can be installed horizontally and vertically, the EVO velis adapts to any environment. The Evo velis is available in 50, 80 and 100 litre. Benefits design elegant and exclusive Multi Position H/V setup function shower ready and eco function EVO Titanium enamelled steel boiler to 850 °C
  • Double magnesium anode and double flange 5 Bolt Energy Class B Dislplay Multifunction LCD resistance smltata anti-rumore

Don't talk him out of it..... it'll keep an electrician in a job for a few weeks more.

OP;- It is quite a jump in load for your electrical supply to have space heating and water heating through electric on what may be at most 100A supply. (probably 80A or 60A depending on house size)

Have you thought about leaving the wet radiators in place and just replacing the gas boiler with an electric equivalent?

Reply to Instant water heater in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock