Get paid faster with card payments | Go Paper Free - Save Hours | Offer Finance to Customers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Is there any regulations for basket? in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

ppelec100

-
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello people,

I'm writing up my NVQ portfolio and have covered the cables required and all the containment except for basket.
I need to refer to BS7671 but cannot find a regulation for basket... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Aico 3000
davesparks

davesparks

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
There are no specific regulations for basket, for calculations, reference methods etc treat it the same as tray.

For fixing distances, weight capacity etc you need to refer to the manufacturers data

P

ppelec100

-
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are no specific regulations for basket, for calculations, reference methods etc treat it the same as tray.

For fixing distances, weight capacity etc you need to refer to the manufacturers data
Thanks dude !

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Is there any regulations for basket? in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom