Discuss Issue with 'New Posts' page and formatting in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Esteemed
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, not checked if it duplicates on desktop.

Screenshot_20190730-135115.pngScreenshot_20190730-135105.pngScreenshot_20190730-135056.pngScreenshot_20190730-135048.pngScreenshot_20190730-135040.png

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, my gut says whatever add-on is doing the adverts is screwing the CSS on the new posts page

Sys info below
Screenshot_20190730-135639.pngIMG_20190730_135853.png

Reply to Issue with 'New Posts' page and formatting in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone We have a little problem with a heating system on one of the projects (quite big house in south Kensington) and we are looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently had 3.6kw solar installed, at the time shortage of batteries & roi figured batteries not quite worth it. thinking otherwise perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For clarity, I'm not a qualified electrician, but have a reasonable amount of experience as I've done plenty of wiring (signed off by a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock