Discuss It is almost Easter 2024 - What are your plans? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have you got any plans for the long Easter weekend?

Here in the UK Friday and Monday are both Public Holidays so a lot of people have a break or do some projects around the house.. in between eating chocolate eggs of course?

Do you get any days off in the US or Australia?

Are you going away, if so where? Are you doing some DIY, if so what is your project?

We are not going anywhere but having a nice lunch on Sunday!

Would love to hear what everyone is going to be up to!

Easter Bunny Images GIF

After work on Thursday, I’m driving up to Aviemore to a lodge that’s owned by FIL. Eldest and youngest daughters are staying home, as the restaurant they both work at will be opening this weekend.

I’ve been given a list of little jobs at the lodge, including cleaning the gutters and changing a few lamps….

What’s a “holiday”?

Sounds like a bus mans holiday to me!! I bet you guys get a lot of that sort of stuff!!

What is everyones favourite egg??

Haha yeah I meant chocolate ones! But not creme eggs, ooh no.

Normally I like scrambled eggs or an omelette/fritata something like that! I don't like any others.

you don't like creme eggs? what's wrong with you?

my local butcher makes scotch eggs out of creme eggs..... just to rival the west coast deep fried mars bar

no.... ive not had one to try.

you don't like creme eggs? what's wrong with you?

my local butcher makes scotch eggs out of creme eggs..... just to rival the west coast deep fried mars bar

no.... ive not had one to try.
Sounds disgusting!!!!

I don't like the fondant stuff, there is too much of it inside! I love caramel eggs though..

Reply to It is almost Easter 2024 - What are your plans? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net