• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Kettle just blew up in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My kettle just decided to test my 32a mcb

The good news is the 32a breakers works the bad news is the kettle no longer....

You could just go to the pub, drink copious amounts of alcohol and snog lots of women.... Blame it on a traumatic experience...

I once did that and the cup exploded!

I once did that and the cup exploded!

Are you referring to the OPs post or mine where I go on about drinking copious amounts of alcohol and snog lots of women?? :)

Are you referring to the OPs post or mine where I go on about drinking copious amounts of alcohol and snog lots of women?? :)
I'll send my Mrs round she knows how to keep the tea I made for Her in the morning stay hot all day, trouble is after many trips to the nukewave, it's a devil of a job to get the tea stains out of the cup.

I'll send my Mrs round she knows how to keep the tea I made for Her in the morning stay hot all day, trouble is after many trips to the nukewave, it's a devil of a job to get the tea stains out of the cup.

Not much of a tea drinker but it never tasted nice then its nuked to get warm again..

yet another insurance ad. on a post. for their information, i'd not use them on principal, even if they were the cheapest.

Kettle just blew up 1560781833134 - EletriciansForums.net

Wouldn't you have to click in the link to find out how they are?? ;)

don't care who they are. they're in my face. like the double gazing goons who knock on the door .

Sorry, Dan's messing about again with the positioning of stuff... Hang in there.

I was referring to the microwaving of mugs of water lol.

Reply to Kettle just blew up in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back