Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss King Dick Gear in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

westward10

westward10

Mod
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I thought you were struggling with money. You were flogging off some screwdrivers on eBay the other day for £5.50 to get some cash.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Aico 3000
SparkySy

SparkySy

-
Esteemed
Arms
I have some king dick spanners and sockets from donkeys years ago that are still sound, they were old school solid tools as has been said. I have in the last couple of years bought some screwdrivers and they have been very good quality so I would still recommend them :thumbsup:

telectrix

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
I have been offered (For a small price) some King Dick tools

not a make I have used before , are they any good...??
king dick tools are up there wth britool, gedore, and snap-on. top brand. depends on the price.

D

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
king dick tools are up there wth britool, gedore, and snap-on. top brand. depends on the price.
some pliers , grips etc works out about 3 quid an item in the lot...

J

Julie.

Esteemed
Arms
Here's a photo of my king dick.

20200911_214038.jpg

And you thought I was going to post a photo of my husband in a derogatory manner.....

Actually have several, small selection:
20200911_214100.jpg

Of spanners, not husbands.... one is more than enough to deal with!

D

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
I thought you were struggling with money. You were flogging off some screwdrivers on eBay the other day for £5.50 to get some cash.
times are a bit tough , I will admit to that...
i was selling the screwdrivers (and some other stuff i don’t need) to get a few extra quid this month...

J

Julie.

Esteemed
Arms
Nice old Whitworth there.
Nice pic . :)
Most of my king dick stuff is from the days of Whitworth (reduced sized, not pre 1920's Whitworth).

When things started to go metric brittool was the one to get, so most of my stuff is brittool

Recently I have a few snap-on bits, but with parents dying we have more spanners and tools than we know what to do with, most from garages (father-in-law owned a garage) - they are in the worst condition of any i have!

D

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Most of my king dick stuff is from the days of Whitworth (reduced sized, not pre 1920's Whitworth).

When things started to go metric brittool was the one to get, so most of my stuff is brittool

Recently I have a few snap-on bits, but with parents dying we have more spanners and tools than we know what to do with, most from garages (father-in-law owned a garage) - they are in the worst condition of any i have!
my uncle was a boat mechanic and when he went into a care home my dad and I were tasked with clearing his old flat and various garages.
he had literally hundreds of old Spanners in various old metal tool boxes , we donated the majority of them to a local charity who run Diy work shops.

Zerax

Zerax

-
My first set of spanners were King Dick... lovely tools... heavy chroming and a thing of beauty... sadly not used so much now as they're Imperial sizes.
Post automatically merged:

times are a bit tough , I will admit to that...
i was selling the screwdrivers (and some other stuff i don’t need) to get a few extra quid this month...

Last edited:
G

Grant1987

-
Here's a photo of my king dick.

View attachment 60756

And you thought I was going to post a photo of my husband in a derogatory manner.....

Actually have several, small selection:
View attachment 60757

Of spanners, not husbands.... one is more than enough to deal with!
You’re husband must be honoured to have the king dick in the Julie household or vice versa? Is he Scottish?

Reply to King Dick Gear in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom