Discuss Labels and Notice in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

revolt3k

Where do you guys buy your labels from for things such as Consumer unit ( Color code stickers, periodic test date stickers, etc) and also need a notice for attaching to the lock for locking off. Does it have to say a sertain phrase or will WARNING - Electrician At Work Do Not Remove! be ok?

Cheers

I use TLC direct for all my bits and pieces. As for label what you are suggesting is sufficient just make sure its A4 size and I laminated mine.

Chris

I use TLC direct for all my bits and pieces. As for label what you are suggesting is sufficient just make sure its A4 size and I laminated mine.

Chris

A4 - Criky, i thought A5 would be big lol. How hard is it to work around an A4 notice thats bolted to the main switch :eek:

Whats wrong with a bit of tape on the breaker, hmmmm. (Joke)

When i started my time, we had A4 hand painted bords, bright yellow with a bit of black board paint on the bottom, to write things like at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys

Managed to order some off ebay of all place's :) also will be printing off a warning notice.

Can the warning notice be placed at the side of the cu as its A4 and to allow for working on the cu etc

Reply to Labels and Notice in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I have a small question about inspection interval labels. We all know to fit one of these labels with the relevant date upon completion of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm not a spark but know enough to be able to install off grid solar etc. I've just purchased a new house and have noticed the consumer...
Replies
Views
Hi. Not sure if it's the right place to ask, so won't be upset if it gets removed. Apologies if the terminology (PEN/PME/etc) is used...
Replies
Views
Got an EICR testing to do on a site soon. Some was done 2018, some 2014... but their office cant find the reports... So got to start from scratch...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock