Discuss Labels and Notice in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

revolt3k

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Where do you guys buy your labels from for things such as Consumer unit ( Color code stickers, periodic test date stickers, etc) and also need a notice for attaching to the lock for locking off. Does it have to say a sertain phrase or will WARNING - Electrician At Work Do Not Remove! be ok?

Cheers

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
A

acat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use TLC direct for all my bits and pieces. As for label what you are suggesting is sufficient just make sure its A4 size and I laminated mine.

Chris

R

revolt3k

I use TLC direct for all my bits and pieces. As for label what you are suggesting is sufficient just make sure its A4 size and I laminated mine.

Chris
A4 - Criky, i thought A5 would be big lol. How hard is it to work around an A4 notice thats bolted to the main switch :eek:

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
A4 - Criky, i thought A5 would be big lol. How hard is it to work around an A4 notice thats bolted to the main switch :eek:

When it comes to "DANGER Electrician at Work", the bigger the sign the better but you still get idiots who don't see them and try and turn power back on.

C

chippysparks

Whats wrong with a bit of tape on the breaker, hmmmm. (Joke)

When i started my time, we had A4 hand painted bords, bright yellow with a bit of black board paint on the bottom, to write things like at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHES-LTD

CEF has a big range of labels.

R

revolt3k

Thanks Guys

Managed to order some off ebay of all place's :) also will be printing off a warning notice.

Can the warning notice be placed at the side of the cu as its A4 and to allow for working on the cu etc

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Labels and Notice in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom