Discuss Left handed people, what finger do you use? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

It’ll depend on your laptop, tel.
I see that link was dated 2011, so there has been a few changes since.

I would suggest check the user manual, but you don’t get one when it falls from the back of a lorry.

I will say typing as a left hander is easier than writing. Doesn’t smudge the same when your left hand rubs over what you’ve just written.

been on sony's website. apparently there is no way to disable, short of getting inside and dissing it physically.. ah well, beermat stays.

Using a mouse is the least of my worries, every time I use the hammer I get told to hold it properly

Is everyone left handed?

I write with my left hand, but everything else I’m right handed.
I think my school wasn’t posh enough to have left handed scissors back in the 80’s, so I just had to use my right hand. This followed onto working when I couldn’t find a left handed screwdriver.
Similar to me, i think it's if you don't have a very strong preference then you can do things with different hands. I didn't hear of anyone else similar before!
I realised that when i was a teenager and started doing things with each hand to practise, which is useful.

I would suggest check the user manual, but you don’t get one when it falls from the back of a lorry.

I will say typing as a left hander is easier than writing. Doesn’t smudge the same when your left hand rubs over what you’ve just written.
Windows 10 (if you're unlucky enough to have it)
Open the Start Menu.
Settings.
Devices.
Touchpad.
There is a toggle on right under Touchpad. Toggle to off.
Mac OS
System Preferences, Accessibility
Select Mouse & Trackpad
Tick the box next to “Ignore built-in trackpad when mouse or wireless trackpad is present”.

Learn to write Arabic or Hebrew and you won't have that problem.

Chipolatas ?
Polish Sausage, English women love a bit of Polish sausage.....

Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 23.42.04.jpg

Reply to Left handed people, what finger do you use? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net