Discuss Lets talk CLIK 18th Edition & Compare & Contrast in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Just downloaded another update today and it seems to be behaving itself on the desktop at the minute. I can't find their app though...

Just downloaded another update today and it seems to be behaving itself on the desktop at the minute. I can't find their app though...
Android I presume? I was told to look for "NICEIC certs" on the Google Play Store but I can still only find the Clik Elec Cert app for the old software.

Apparently the Android app isn't ready yet. I've had a look on the iOS version but can't get it to sync properly. Could be to do with my database being on a server and not a local machine so I can't sync with their cloud???

Doing my ---- in.

Mmmm............

Famous last words there, I hope not...........

We are holding off till later in the week to see what the feed back is from others before we update this current version.

We are also starting to trial easycert on two PC's sharing data from our server just in case!
We have had a few glitches with easy cert too but they have been quickly resolved with updates

FFS, just tried to add a field user and can't sync it with our system, can't even login after entering the PIN...

Insert lots of swear words here... :mad:

Feeling your pain Strima! Certs are coming through now with the simplest of errors that we can not correct even when logged in as the ADMIN!!! Come back the old 17th Edition version of CLIK, all is forgiven. Why didn't you just create 18th Edition certificates for the old version of CLIK, Clik?

Insert even more swear words than Strima used!!!!

Starting to seriously consider moving away from CLIK...........

I shouldn't want to be a developer for the new version of CLIK at the moment! Hope you guys are working 24/7 to resolve all of these issues and not going home at 5 for a lovely home cooked meal with the family. Don't loose the opportunity of working on this over the weekend for us all either........

Preying for a better update next Monday than the one you rolled out this Monday if I'm honest!!!

Sadly wishful thinking on my part I'm sure :0(

Just worked out we need to enable SQL on our server so we can use field users, but the SQL may bugger up our current SQLs which cover our backups and secure access systems... I give in.

IIRC the field licenses are £80 each per year.

Reply to Lets talk CLIK 18th Edition & Compare & Contrast in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock