• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Lighting clearout in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

A&MELECTRICAL

I am having a bit of a clearout as our stores are starting to get a bit messy!
Amongst the rubbish i have found a few items that may be of interest here,First up are these Architectural lights from phillips these are surplus from a job we did which involved illuminating the front of a listed building these were hideously expensive to buy over a £1000 a piece they have some storage marks on the aluminium so im offering them at £350 each.

Code numbers and Quantities:
BCS 722 (48 LED-LXN WH) Narrow beam x1
BCS 722 (48 LED-LXN WH) Wide beam x1
BCS 719 (36 LED-k2 WW) Wide beam x1

Please follow this link for full product details:
http://www.philips.oprawy.pl/katalogi/broszury-pdf/broszury_archi/LEDline2_en.pdf

Next are some track lights from profile lighting model number MIN/35/Z/SG/M
These come complete with lamps unfortunatly there is no track left but this can be purchased seperatly
I have 11 at £30 each
Data sheet here:
http://www.profile-lighting.co.uk/PDF/3_TrackSpot/TkS_mint.pdf

More to come when i sort through it all.

Cheers
Alex

Reply to Lighting clearout in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock