Discuss Listing and labeling equipment NEC 2020 in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is it required for lights to be listed and labeled in the United States, Tennessee? What are the OSHA and NEC requirements pertaining to this (not informational notes as informational notes are not enforceable by Code enforcement) if the lights are approved for wet locations do they have to be labeled as such on the actual light itself? What are the ocean NEC requirements pertaining to this? (not informational notes as informational notes are not enforceable by Code enforcement)

Reply to Listing and labeling equipment NEC 2020 in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
I have a baffling problem with a newly-installed PIR floodlight and I'd like advice from the forum as to whether it's defective (and should be...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
So far I have never had to deal with a new supply but a possible site we are looking at will need some major changes and so I wondered if folks...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock