Discuss lockout tagout and twits! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
today an over zealous manager wanted to write me up for not having the required plug cover on a j cord
(all being used more on order)
anyhow where i was working i had the plug beneath me (sitting on it) so there was no way anyone could plug it in so it was under control and was tagged as the rules state.
when i explained it to him that if it cannot be locked out it must be tagged and under some form of control to prevent it from being plugged in.
he asked me what if he was to take the plug and plug it in.

i told him plain and simple then you would deserve the beating you would get for playing with my ---
laughing.gif

only my wife can do that!

Reply to lockout tagout and twits! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've seldom wanted to tell a customer where to go but just got back from doing a quote in Bredbury, Stockport where I very nearly did! The...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. I have the stuff to backfeed my generator through a 30amp breaker. I have the lockout kit that prevents both the breaker and main...
Replies
Views
Companies like chekatrade, homeserve , BG and other insurance products exist because of the fear that rogue traders exist I recently called an...
Replies
Views
my lights are dimming everytime an appliance turns on in my appartment and the shared area of the basement next to it. my fridge causes a moderate...
Replies
Views
Got a call from a beauty salon to ask if I repair electronic beds. I said no but the very camp voice begged me and told me no one would repair it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock