Discuss ManU or Chelsea in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I reckon that Man utd will win on penalties with Terry missing his chance to win for Chelsea

I will have you know I'm noted for my uncanny predictions
Oh and I think I see Drogba being sent off

Just one more England wont win the europian nations cup this year

I reckon that Man utd will win on penalties with Terry missing his chance to win for Chelsea

I will have you know I'm noted for my uncanny predictions
Oh and I think I see Drogba being sent off

Just one more England wont win the europian nations cup this year

ruddy hell Des you are good

so whats the thunderball numbers for Saturday then:p

Reply to ManU or Chelsea in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a client who has asked me to connect up a cooker. She has sent me a picture of the connection unit at the back and it appears the terminal...
Replies
Views
An old and now deceased friend's place has some rewirable fuses with asbestos flash pads. They are long overdue for replacement and now that seems...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to figure out how to swap my standard myson thermostats for WiFi enabled ones - going to start with the simple one first - the one...
Replies
Views
B
Following a heart stopping adventure we figured out where the panel was located in the old house
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Changing my heating/water programmer and im stuck on the wiring ive gone from a danfoss to a Drayton and the wiring description is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock