Discuss Meaning of this electrical symbols in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

danyof

I have to place some electrical components on this map, but I have no idea about the meaning of the symbols used. It is for an assignment. Do you understand the scheme?

Thanks!
Meaning of this electrical symbols Captura_de_pantalla_2016_04_08_19_32_44[1] - EletriciansForums.net

it's farmer giles's 3 acre field with the hen house left of centre. the red lines are the hen runs and the blue lines are where the cocks run to intercept.

Welcome to the forum :)

Is this homework/coursework?

Thanks! As I said in the first post, yes, it is for an assignment. All the calculations are already done and I wonder if I have to connect them somehow to the "wires" seen in the map or just to place them in a rough way.

So I would appreciate if those symbols are familiar to you and you can tell me what are they representing.

Thanks!

What?
The map is a small region. The whole map is bigger and it does not have any legend at all.

Wrong... this guys reply is almost legendary! Except everyone knows chicken runs are blue... bloody micky mouse "experts" claiming to know it all, gonna get someone killed, calling yourself an electrician with no proper farm qualifications grumblegrumblegrumble...

it's farmer giles's 3 acre field with the hen house left of centre. the red lines are the hen runs and the blue lines are where the cocks run to intercept.

On a serious note, welcome to the forum! Someone will be along shortly to tell you that you don't know anything, but just ignore them ;) cant help much with your assignment though. Sorry!

might be star/delta. star map with the planet delta as the circles with the palm tree on top.

Reply to Meaning of this electrical symbols in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock